Easy Commute to NYC
You can get around New York without spending a fortune on cab fare.
Everyone in NY relies on public transportation to some degree, and there are often several ways to get where you want to go. Depending on your destination, it may be just as fast or faster.
The team at the Clarion Hotel New York has put together this handy commuter guide so you can see your route. You get six key commuting advantages as our guest:
- We’re located across the street from LaGuardia airport along a major bus route to the subway.
- The hotel's free 24-hour shuttle is a great way to access buses that leave directly from the airport.
- Our parking lot attendant has the commuter Fun Pass for sale, so you can avoid hunting for change to get on the bus. The buses do not take dollar bills.
- When you do want a cab, our central location means we can have you on your way in no time.
- Our multi-lingual staff will help you plan your route with free maps and directions. Just ask!
- Our Park and Fly program gives you up to seven days of free, secure parking with a single night's stay. There is no better deal if you plan to drive.